Sunday 14 October 2012

Inactivity

Hey, Jammers, sorry for the inactivity. I've been really busy lately with school and other sites, and making backgrounds and pictures for the blog. But I promise I'll post more, I really do. Starting with a few blog updates:
1: I'm changing the background with my Halloween picture called "Halloween In Jamaa" and giving my blog a design/template to match.
2: I may or may not be changing my header.
3: I'm going to add/remove some gadgets.
4: I'm gonna add some music to the blog!
5: I will soon be "Spilling the beans" as some people say.
6: I'm making a new blog called Blossom Spiritstar's Character Parade! I figured I might just say that...
7: I'm now accepting authors to the blog. I really need some at this point...
8: I'm making  a Buddy page to show all of my best friends and why!
9: I'm playing on Animal Jam more often, so lets see if you can find me around Jamaa!
10: I'm making a contest page!
  
    Again, I'm sorry for the inactivity. 

Blossom Spiritstar 

No comments:

Post a Comment