Sunday 21 October 2012

A Nice Surprise

Wow...Just wow... I never expected to have this many views on my blog....
I really didn't...This is a very nice surprise. I would like to thank everybody who has viewed my blog, who has commented and who has followed my blog.  With this many pageviews on my blog, I have decided to host a 2000 views party.
When: October 21, 6:15, Eastern time
Where: My den
Why: Because I have a lot of amazing followers, comments, and a bunch of fans who have viewed my blog.
Special guest(s): If I can get them to come, Scarthelion and Trickertreee
Friends who are coming: I don't quite know yet...
Risks: I may not be able to go to my own party because I have to give up my computer to my mother at around 7:00. I may not even be on at 6:00.

Anyway, I hope to see you there! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment