Monday 31 December 2012

Random glitches

Poor little wolf, hiding behind a bunny. because it didn't get dressed intime. And  I think your time is up, Mr. Seal.

Okaaaayyyy....

These were taken, back when I was friends with TheDarkEspeon.

How can I look pretty if my heart locket keeps trying to get to my heart...?

Because you ARE, Mr. Rabbit.


...I...Don't know how to explain this.


I dunno if I've posted this before, but it was kinda...creepy, y'know?

And this, it was weird too.
                           
I was at a friends den, I cant remember who, and she, somehow, had a clone while I was helping her make her den better. And I think I just found my New Years outfit! Coughmeinthecornercough
I think AJ made a tiny glitch. Unless those leaves are SUPPOSED to have magical powers to not be buried in the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment